Search This Blog

September 29, 2009

Halloween "Sour Cream Pouch" Treats

Sour Cream Halloween Treat Pouch
I made these cute candy treat pouches last year for Halloween, and am gearing up for something a little different this year (I just think these are so cute, and wanted to share!).

These are made with a 4" x 6" piece of vellum that was stamped with some Halloween images. Using Sticky Strip (two-way tape) and crimping the ends keeps them secured. They can be filled with small candies (M&M's, candy corn, etc). I added the ribbons and charms by attaching them with a brad and sent down a box of these to my son's school. You can also use decorative papers (for any season!) for a different look!

Visit this link to see how to make these, step-by-step!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! Great treats and momento's. Where did you find the neat charms?

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!