Search This Blog

January 11, 2010

Digital Scrapping

Deanna, a fellow online scrapper and info-sharer, was kind enough to send me a template that I saw on a post she had done on SVGCuts.com forum. I'm pretty "green" when it comes to all the digital programs, so it was a great way for me to learn a few things (working on new stuff that was free is the BEST way to learn!). Here is my digital version of the layout, using the wonderful template she had sent me. :)
I did end up adding additional photos and a title, to make it a hybrid scrapbook layout, which I will add to this post once I am done taking the photo.
I actually have this as a dbl layout; one page is done as a traditional scrapbook page (no digital work), and this is the second page. I wanted to match the background paper that I used on my traditional page, so I scanned a blank sheet of the paper into my computer, saved it as a .jpg and then pulled it into the template, sized accordingly......and presto! A matched color for the background! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!