Search This Blog

January 15, 2010

Our Family

My furnace has not been kicking on: I noticed a chill in the house this morning when I woke up. I didn't really think much of it - figured it was cold outside last night, so maybe it had just dropped a degree or two in the house. I went up to my craft room to work for  a while, and when one of my dogs came upstairs to see me, I noticed his fur was rather chilly, like he had just come in form being outside. I went downstairs to actually let him go out, and noticed it felt even colder than before! We keep the house at 67  or 68, and when I looked the thermostat had dropped to 61. Brrrrrrrr..........(My craft room has it's own heat source and is not hooked into the central system, so I had stayed nice and toasty while the rest of the house was growing colder and colder.
Well, I'm still waiting for the heating guy to come over (it will be a little while - they're pretty busy today), so I finished my page. :)
I used Stampin' Up Ruby Red for the background paper. Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Night of Navy make up the other solid color papers that I've used for various mats and frames. The clocks, gears and title papers are Sahara Sand. The ribbon on the page is Stampin' Up Night of Navy. The printed paper is from Stampin' Up Autumn Traditions paper pack from the 2008/2009 catty.
For the clock and gears I used a CTMH stamp set called "Make It Count" (this is a retired set).
The colors I used for stamping are Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Chocolate Chip - all are from Stampin' Up.
For my chocolate chip leaf background page, I used SVGCuts Salimah's Square Cards Collection. I also used SVGCuts Christmas Cookie Party Collection and their My Mom's Attic Collection. I thought the 2008 Founders Day layout I did was my favorite, but this one has taken it's place. I like it, and I hope you do too, and that I've inspired you to create something you like just as much of your own! Thanks for looking at what I create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!