Todays efforts at scrapping haven't left me with the most pride, but they'll do! :)
I had a little glue mishap with my title on this one. It was difficult to get the paper to cut this font, and I'm pretty sure I won't be using it again!
I made a bank of lockers using the locker file, and I added a tiny lock from the same file. This is the base for my "HMS" title. (Font used here is "Collegiate Varsity", a freebie from www.fontspace,com). The yellow graphic paper is by K & Company (Danny'O collection). The strip with circled letters I had picked up at my scrap store locally a few years ago (sorry - no idea the designer on this one).
Thanks for checking it out! Have a great weekend!