Search This Blog

January 16, 2010

A Jump On Valentine's Day

Isn't this little frog just the CUTEST?! :)
I found him on SVGCuts.com as a freebie, and knew exactly what I wanted to do with him.

Materials
Card Base                       Stampin' Up Real Red CS                        
Heart Layers                   Stampin' Up Whisper White CS
                                       Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa CS
                                       Basic Grey Indian Summer DP
Adhesives                       Stampin' Up Dbl Sided Sticky Tape
                                       Tombow Mono Glue
Frog Cuts                       CTMH Textured Olive
                                       Stampin' Up Retired Wild Wasabi

The scalloped hearts come from the SVGCuts Collection called Scalloped Shapes.
The crown is made from a scrap of yellow and a scrap of red that I had handy.
I made the svg cut for the crown by tracing a free clipart image and playing around in SCAL with the sizing.
I added some Stickles and black brads after inking the edges of the frog with Stampn' Up Old Olive Ink and my sponge daubers. The ribbon on the bottom is from Michaels.
I ran the Close to Cocoa heart through my Cuttlebug using the polka dot embossing folder, and applied it to the card as a debossed layer.
Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!