Search This Blog

April 17, 2010

Sleepy Dragopn Card

Like most scrappers and cardmakers, I have a stash of cards that collects as I create. This is one that I made some time ago (at least two years ago), and I had it sitting on the night table by my bed. I woke up this morning to grey clouds and bitter cold wind. It's a lazy day here, with laundry and dishes being done, and that's about all.
This little dragon looked sleepily back at me this morning, as I had rolled to check the time on the clock. He caught my eye, as if to say, "forget about it - go back to sleep!". lol!

The dragon is from a retired Stampin' Up set called Darling Dragons. The castle is from another retired Stampin' Up set called Dragons N' Daydreams. The card is a window card from a value pack that I picked up at a local craft store. I stamped it with four different metallic colors using a "sponge" background stamp that I have in my stash, then with some black ink using my "webbing" background stamp. Coloring is done with my Prismacolor pencils. There is some glitter on the dragon's "scales", but they don't show up well in the photo. Everything was hand-trimmed and placed in the card using pop-dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!