Search This Blog

June 9, 2010

Another Name Collage

This one is a birthday gift for a four-year-old.
I have had the Dreams & Dragons Stampin' Up Stamp Set in my stash for years, and hav eonly used it a few time. I really felt it was a perfect addition to the Close To My Heart Daydream papers I used for the letters of her name.

Material List

CTMH Daydream Paper
Stampin' Up Card Stock - Gable Green, Green Galore, Whisper White, Pixie Pink
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - D'Vine Swirls
Prismacolor Pencils
Stampin' Up Ink - Pacific Point, Baja Breeze
Sponge Daubers

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and whimiscal look. I have yet to try a collage. You make it seem like fun and I see it turns out so pretty and personable...so I must try in the near future.I need a plan...I;ll take your lead.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!