Search This Blog

June 20, 2010

Card for mom

July is a busy month, especially in the beginning! My son's birthday is the 3rd, with my mom's and step-brother's on the the 6th. Followed with a cousin's b-day on the 11th and, of course, throw the July 4 holiday into the mix!
I am a little ahead of myself with this card completed for my mom. She's a Master Gardener, and she owns a landscaping company, so garden-themed items are always a favorite. I love this little Maid Charlotte stamp from Whiff of Joy - she's adorable! I thought she'd be a perfect image for this. :)
Material List

Whiff Of Joy Stamp - Maid Charlotte
Stampin Up CS - Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
Prima Flowers
Stampin Up brads - Soft Subtles
Stampin Up Stamp - Woodgrain BG
Stampin' Up Ink - Going Grey
EK Success Punch - Mini Flower, Long Reach Ribbon Punch
Prisma Colored Pencils
American Crafts Ribbon
Stampin Up Punch - Scalloped Circle
My Minds Eye Designer Paper
SVGCuts.com Digicart - Moonlight Garden Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!