Search This Blog

July 5, 2010

Ah-Maize-ing!

Today, I took time to pull out some paper and print the corn pattern paper I created. I used it as the background for the fab corn svg file from SVGCuts.com Veggie Garden Part I digicart. I used "Jester" font to cut the letters out, did a lot of inking around edges, and some highlighting with a white gel pen. My Cuttlebug is the star in today's act, I think! Just lovin' the way the Tiny Mosaic and Forest Branches embossing folders added to my maize!!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you like!
Material List


SCAL
SVGCuts Digicart - Veggie Garden Part I
Stampin Up Cardstock - Green Galore
Misc Stash Papers
My DigiPaper, printed on White
White Gel Pen
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - Tiny Mosaic, Forest Branches
Sponge Daubers
Stampin' Up Ink - Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Old Olive
1" Circle Punch
Ribbon Punch
American Crafts Ribbon
Jester Font

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to steal...I mean copy your idea..what fun! And, "your" background design. How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving the paper you have been making... This card is amazing... thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I'm having so much fun with these!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!