Search This Blog

July 22, 2010

OWH Midweek Throwdown - Digital Challenge

Today, on the OWH Blog, there is a Midweek Throwdown Challenge going on! This is my first entry to a Midweek Throwdown Challenge, but it was fun, and coloring this free digi-stamp helped me relieve my headache! A bonus!!
Wards Digis provided two digital stamp freebies, and the challenge was to use one of them on your card. I chose the classic car digi stamp, and I used some scrap cuts from SVGCuts.com Cliff's Club House Cards that I had started to put a card together with a couple weeks ago, and then left the card mid-way (short attention span, sometimes!). Anyhow, I put the card together today, using the freebie dig, some brads, markers, color pencils and some K & Co paper from their Danny'O pack of paper.
I hope you like my card! I know it resembles Cely's card (from Creating in Carolina), but that's because we have the same tastes, same svg digicart, and seem to run in the same circle! :) Be sure to check her out - she has some great talent, and tons of svg giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I love it...I really like the paper background...gives more to look at...Svgcuts will be proud of us as well. Glad to know others start a project and for some reason don't finish and then left with odds and ends but find a home for later....haha

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!