Search This Blog

September 10, 2010

Inspiration Team Photo Challenge 09/10 & A Freebie

Melanie, at Scrappily Ever After, is celebrating babies this month, and today is the day for a photo challenge! The team of gals she put together to help inspire others to create cards for Operation Write Home has some amazing submissions for you, so be sure to check out Melanie's blog!
Today's photo is of an adorable nursery! Now who wouldn't love to have this room for their baby?! Such soothing colors....I love it!
The mod pattern on the bedding inspired me to make a digipaper, which you can download for free at the end of this post, but first.......here is my card!


For the giraffe, I used SVGCuts.com digicart, Cuddly Animals. He was somuch fun to ink and piece together! 
Now, the reason you all stopped by......this is the digipaper freebie I have for you today: I call it "Mad Sweetness". :)




Click Here to download your freebie!

Please leave some love if you enjoy my freebies! I love to hear from you! :)

File download is compressed and will need to be un-zipped prior to use. Each file contains the image in jpg and png format. The copyright shown on the preview pic is not on the downloaded files.

And, please....these downloads are for personal use ONLY - do not redistribute or share my files! I ask, instead, that you post a link back to my blog. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! With a new baby in the family this will be put to good use.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!