Search This Blog

November 27, 2010

Created by Tammy Woodcock from my gingerbread card file

Hi, everyone! Tammy Woodcock, a follower here, had created this adorable card after altering the gingerbread step card file I offered as a download recently. She gave me her permission to post it here for you all to see, as she does not have her own blog. Isn't this ADORABLE!? She welded some squares on top of the gingerbread shapes so she could add her step elements. I am in love with this, and keep looking back at the photo today!
Thanks, Tammy, for more inspiration for the files!

5 comments:

  1. Yes...adorable....love it and love your template...hope to play with it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiI love how she took your design and created something so cute. Where did she get the cocoa patterns from? Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl
    Isn't that cute?
    Just finished my tree trimming stepcard from your template. Will get it posted on my blog in the next day or two. (need sun for photo)
    You are such a generous lady.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is this. Thanks for sharing and giving us insperation. God Bless. Stephanie Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol - Tammy purchased the bear patterns from Treasurebox Designs.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!