Search This Blog

January 9, 2011

Groovy Birthday

This is an image from  The Stamping Boutique. Tracey was super generous to send this to me for joining The Latte Lounge! Rhonda Miller is hosting a challenge for birthday cards, and I've entered this into her challenge, as well as Tracey's Monthly Challenge (to use TSB images).
I colored this gem in on PSE, and created the sentiment. I used some older DCWV mat stack papers that I had from the Citrus pack.
The flowers are Primas that I've had for...ohhh.......at least five years, or so! Sheesh - totally need to keeping using stuff up! The main image is on pop-dots, and the brads and solid card stock are by SU.
On the inside of the card I used my Cuttlebug Spots N Dots folder. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Groove on over to The Stamping Boutiques Monthly Challenge to enter, and don't forget to visit all the hip happenings over at The Latte Lounge, as well!

3 comments:

  1. Bright, Cheerful, Fun and 100% GROOVY!!! LOVE this card and that TSB image is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, groovy card! I love what you have done with image! TFS and Good Luck in TSB monthly contest!

    Hugs,
    Christy
    TSB Challenge Coordiataor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm missing these awesome cards you are making...I love the groovy card....brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!