Search This Blog

January 11, 2011

I'm flattered!

Dee, one of Meljen's Designs DT members, has featured my card today for the Tantalizing Toooosday post! :0) (it's the last one in the column - the blue and browns with the owl).
Now, I'll be honest - I'm not sure if she meant to, or if she mistook mine for her DT memeber, Cheryl. hehehe! Either way, I'm so flattered! Been beaming like a lighthouse all morning! :0)
If you aren't familiar, Melissa Jenkins is the hand behind the pencil at Meljen's Designs. Let me tell you.......she has amazing talent!! I love all her stuff! So, if you're not familiar with her work, and love whimsical digi's, check her out!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    This is such a cute card, love the expression on his face!!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful...loved your card and love her designs

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!