Search This Blog

June 23, 2011

Summer treat & Freebie Digipaper

Hi, everyone!
I'm back with another of my Mo Manning fruity girly images! lol! I am taking my sweet time finishing cards, lately, and procrastinating like mad! This one took me three days to complete! Yikes! I'm thinking I better step it up, though......I have two birthday cards to make, and mail by mid-week next week!
In the meantime, though, here is my Mo card for today....
I am loving coloring in PSE. It still takes me a long time to make it look like I colored it by hand, but I'm going to keep practicing! Oh! I can't believe I forgot to tell you......I FINALLY bought some Copics! Yay, me! lol! I purchased 18 of them, all skin colors. I am going to give those a whirl once they arrive, and if I like using them, you know I'll just have to buy more! lol! Oh no......this could be a bad thing for the old pocket book! lol!
Anyhow, back to the card..........I made the watermelon paper (the freebie today), and used an EK Success punch for the edge. The image and the scalloped layer are nestie cuts. The sentiment is printed from PSE and I used some SU punches for that and the scalloped layer of that one. The leaves are all from my Nesties set called "Foliage" and the pink scalloped edge is an EK Success punch. A little bit of inking was done on the leaves to make them more detailed.
It has been a while since I gave away any of my digipapers, so today 's freebie is the Watermelon Digipaper that I used a piece of on my card. It is a 5"x5" 300dpi file, perfect for printing on a 5x7 piece of cardstock to use on a card! You can always size it up or down in your editing software, as well, but I figure this is a good size for hybrid card making - please let me know what you think, and if you'd prefer it to be a different size! I love to hear your opinions, and comments are always appreciated!

Please leave some love if you enjoy my freebies! I love to hear from you! :) This is how I know you were here, like what you see, and would like to see more!
I am offering the file download for a limited time, only. 
The links will be active for one week only, so get them while you can!
If you have any problems with this file, please let me know so I can fix it for you, and for others!

And, PLEASE....

Any files I offer are for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. This means that you may not sell them, alter them, or share them. They are not for use on websites (including blogs), or for marketing in any way.
Should you wish to share my files with others, please post a link to my site and give due credit.

The files I offer are typically compressed, and will need to be unzipped prior to use.
Cut files are in SVG format and are compatible with Sure Cuts A Lot, and any other software cutting program that supports svg files. Digital papers are typically .png format.
You can contact me at cherylfirst1@yahoo.com if you have any questions about any of my files, or if you just want to drop me a note! 
Happy Crafting!  :)




11 comments:

  1. wow love this paper freebie im off to make a card..thanks

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the bp and such a cute card.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling creation...good thing you are so craftie and techie and like to share with me...I am so NOT techie! Love the watermelon paper. Good luck with your new pens. The first 7 copics I bought were all E's and I had them for months before I bought more! You will love them after you get through the initial few days! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bright cheery card! Love the image and layering! Watermelons are great! TFS a freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper and I finally order the foliage die cuts after seeing yours...of course, it just came in stock at Scrap-mart and got 40% off. Hope mine works and looks as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jun. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [25 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!