Search This Blog

July 28, 2011

Baby Shower Banner & Free SVG (revisit)

Hi, everyone!
I've been on hiatus from card making, working on a banner for my sisters baby shower this week! I finally have it completed, and ready for it's trip to her party! :0) I used my Scalloped Pennant SVG, which is a file I had given away a while back, that I am giving away again, in case you missed it. Please note: the file contains the scalloped banner, and it includes lettering for the word "welcome", both a top layer and a shadow layer for each letter. You can see the font for this here. The file does not include any of the other elements shown on this banner, or the original posted fall banner.
I used papers from the DCWV Nursery Baby Girl Stack. I didn't create my own elements for this one, they are stickers from K&Company that I picked up on sale at JoAnn. I used my ribbon punch to cut the slots for the ribbons.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the file!
(Click Photo to Enlarge)

Here's a few different angles for some better views




Please leave some love if you enjoy my freebies! I love to hear from you! :) This is how I know you were here, like what you see, and would like to see more!
I am offering the file download for a limited time, only. 
The links will be active for one week only, so get them while you can!
If you have any problems with this file, please let me know so I can fix it for you, and for others!

And, PLEASE....

Any files I offer are for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. This means that you may not sell them, alter them, or share them. They are not for use on websites (including blogs), or for marketing in any way.
Should you wish to share my files with others, please post a link to my site and give due credit.

The files I offer are typically compressed, and will need to be unzipped prior to use.
Cut files are in SVG format and are compatible with Sure Cuts A Lot, and any other software cutting program that supports svg files. Digital papers are typically .png format.
You can contact me at cherylfirst1@yahoo.com if you have any questions about any of my files, or if you just want to drop me a note! 
Happy Crafting!  :)




3 comments:

  1. These are amazing and A LOT of work...but beautiful. I've missed several post due to changing carriers for cable and internet. Boy, sure glad I decided to go backwards and check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [30 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!