Search This Blog

July 20, 2011

Bugaboo Sketch Challenge

Hi, again, everyone! This is my 3rd post today! Wow - I must be crankin' over here! Is it dinner time, yet?! lol!
This card is for the Bugaboo Sketch Mini-Challenge, which is part of Bugaboo's Christmas in July Celebration.
Here is the sketch I had to use

And here is my card......

(Click Image to Enlarge)


For this card, I used a Poppi Christmas image. I love cocoa, and even though it's smokin' hot outside, right now, just thinking about cocoa on a snowy day gives me the warm fuzzies.........or maybe that's just because it's smokin' hot outside! lol!
I used some papers from the DCWV Linen mat stack, and the bg paper is from my stash. The font is called Santa's Sleigh, and I colored my image in PSE. I grabbed a couple of old snowflake eyelets and a brad buddy out of my stash, and used the brad buddy with a rhinestone brad for a smidge of bling. You can't tell in the photo, but the white dotted paper has a shine to it, too.
Thanks again for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my creations for the Bugaboo Christmas Challenges! Make sure to hop over to the Bugaboo Store to pick up any of these images that I've used!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my....what a wonderful take on the challenge sketch. I love that image too....I don't think I have this one and will need to put on my wishlist. You are becoming quite the professional on PSE...Time for a beach trip with some PSE lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Lol, it's making me crave chocolate. Great job with the sketch challenge layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you cut out Poppi to go into this sketch!! Terrific!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Christmas In July Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!