Search This Blog

July 6, 2011

A "Purr-fect" Andy Bauer DigiStreet image!

Hi, everyone!
Sorry I do not have a freebie svg for you today. :0( I promise.......I am working on one, and it's almost done, so check back with me this week, again, as it is something you won't want to miss! :0)
In the meantime, I worked on some digital coloring in PSE on an Andy Bauer image. You can check out Andy's awesome digi's in his store, The Digi Street, or on his blog, Art by Andy Bauer. He's an amazing cartoon style artist, and I can't wait to see what he comes up with for Halloween (my favorite holiday! I've seen a few of his creative Halloween endeavors, and LOVE his style!
Anyhow, here is an image he had given away a while back.....now it is for sale in his store, and super affordable, so go grab your own! :0)
As I mentioned, the image is colored in PSE. I used a bunch of my scrap designer papers for the layers, and piece of ribbon I've had in my stash for eons. The sentiment shapes are from my SU and Ek Success punches, and the edge punch is a new EK Success punch I bought last week (had a little splurge! lol!).
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to come back later this week for a free summertime svg!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So cute. And thanks for the awesome plug! You're the best.
    Big HUGS
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!