Search This Blog

August 3, 2011

Baby Shower Bags & Free SVG revisit

Hi, everyone! As you may know, I have been busy making things for my sisters upcoming baby shower. I finished putting together two Rocking Horse Bags from the SVGCuts.com collection Bundle of Joy.
I used some papers from the DCWV Nursery Stack, Baby Girl. Mary created these files, and they're so easy to use! I am really happy with how these turned out.
While I can not give you the svg files for these, I do have a rocking horse svg that I created over a year ago, so I'm re-posting the link for that here today. Here's a picture of it, and if you want to read my original post, click here.
Rocking Horse SVG
This file is no longer available as a freebie!
If you wish to purchase the file, cost is $1.50. I accept Paypal payments only for my files. Payment can be sent to my yahoo email address. Please make sure to include the email address you want me to send the file to in your payment, as well as a note indicating which of my files you are purchasing.
Thank you!
email: cherylfirst1@yahoo.com



4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Cheryl. I will have to come by and get your rocking horse when I get my laptop back from my son. :)
    Also, I have an award for you over at my blog :) (I don't see that you have this one) hehe

    http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com/2011/08/thank-you-donya-and-emily.html

    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Thank you so much for the free svg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! Your cards are soo cute!! I love them! Thanks for sharing the file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable rocking horse!! Thanks for sharing it with us!! I can't wait to make my next baby project!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!