Search This Blog

September 12, 2011

A couple of new sites......

Hi, all! I came across a couple new sites (to me, that is!), and I picked up this adorable, cute....sooooo-eeeet piggy! lol! I couldn't resist him. He is from Doodle Pantry. They have some real cuties, and many images are offered as colored and black and white, plus some even include some digi-papers.....like this fella'! I think this is the first time I have made a card with a pre-colored digi, but he was so silly-cute that I just HAD to! lol! I am entering him in the Doodle Pantry Challenge, too! They have great challenges......and offer a free pre-selected digi for participating! Isn't that cool?!
Anyhow, here's my card.....
I also recently started following Kevin, at McCrafty's Cards, and he is a member of the DT at Sketch N Stash, where they have regular sketch challenges. I LOVE sketch challenges, so I entered the one for today, which was to choose from a selection of sketches they have shown in the post (you'll have to go check it out....there's several!). :0) Here is the sketch I chose 
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!


11 comments:

  1. Oh how totally adorable! I love the images at Doodle Pantry too! I'm so glad you have found us - now you'll never leave! =) Your card is just so fun and I love the sketch you have used too. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle Pantry challenge. Enjoy your free stamp set and I really hope to see you back playing with us again!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY......what a great card and yes.....what a cutie image. I love sketches to.....it takes a lot of guess work out of the equation when trying to decide on a layout. I'll have to check both out. I'm familiar with the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love your take on the sketch. Doodle Pantry images are really great, so many to choose from (both coloured and non coloured)! So happy you found us and thanks for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #16.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gosh - this is so cute with that silly little piggy. Perfect colors on this card all around. Thanks for sharing your ideas with DPDC16. Elizabeth, Guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so stinkin' cute! Great job on the card. Good luck on the challenge:)

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!!!
    Don't ya just LOVE those cute little animals!
    Love the layers!
    Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #16.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favourite digital images, and you incorporated it and the sketch into your card beautifully. I love the lace work

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is a cutie and you did a fantastic job with him...love the sketch that you used. Just perfect. Thanks for joining us for Doodle Pantry Challenge 16. Hope to see you again.
    Patti DP/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you found Doodle Pantry - this is one of my favorite images too! Your card just couldn't be cuter with this darling pig and he looks so good with the sketch you chose. Thanks for playing the Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness - so happy you found Doodle Pantry! Your image is one of my favorites! Your card is totally adorable - love it! Thanks for participating in the Doodle Pantry Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!! Love the iamge and fab colours and great interpretation of the sketch you've chosen! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!