Search This Blog

November 17, 2011

It's Oldie But Goodie Day over at Bugaboo


Hi, everyone!
It's Thursday.......time for a Bugaboo Stamps Oldie But Goodie day, otherwise known as OBG! I love OBG Day.....it pushes me to go back into my files of Bugaboo and use one of them AGAIN! The images that Jodie creates for her Bugaboo Stamps store are too darling to not bring out to play, don't you agree??

Click Image to Enlarge

For my card image this week, I chose to use Bobblehead Christmas Elf. I have to admit, I wasn't a big fan of the Bobblehead images when I first saw them, but the Bugaboo DT was doing such wonderful things with them that I knew I had to give them a chance! I am so glad I did - I am IN LOVE! lol! Check out the rest of the Christmas Bobblehead images at the Bugaboo Store here.
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the other OBG creations over at Catch the Bug, and visit the Design Team....you can click on their blog links located in the right side bar of my blog for great Bugaboo eye candy! ===========>>

One more thing before I go.......make sure to drop by the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge Blog starting December 1.........we are having a 12 Days of Christmas Challenge that you won't want to miss! Tons of fun, and chances for you to win Bugaboo Stamps EVERY DAY! :0)
Happy Crafting!

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. your card is soooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your entry to the cupcake craftroom with your super cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you go! You are just cranking out the cards! Great coloring on this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!