Search This Blog

December 22, 2011

A new challenge at Stampin' with the Dragon!

Hi, everyone!


Hi, everyone! I'm here to announce the next Stamping with the Dragon Challenge Blog challenge. It's a sponsored challenge, and our wonderful sponsor this time around is none other than our very own Stamping Dragon Designs! :0) 
We have a theme to follow, and this week it is 
Let It Snow! 
We want to see anything that you create that has to do with the white fluffy stuff!


Click Image to Enlarge

My card today features the Stamping Dragon Designs Snowman image. Click the link I've provided to go to the store to pick up this cutie......right after you stop by the Stamping with the Dragon Challenge Blog to post your entry......you don't want to miss your chance to win some digi images!! The prize up for grabs for this challenge is  
Four Images of your Choice from the Stamping Dragon Designs store  


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to stop over at the store to see all the Stampin' Dragon Designs images, and be sure to check out the rest of the highlights on my fellow DT's blogs for more great inspiration! (Their blog links are all located in the left sidebar of my blog for you! :0))

I hope you will join me next week for more Stampin' Dragon Designs eye candy! Happy Crafting!

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cheryl! I love all that die cuts, they looks so pretty on your card.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheryl! Fun Snowman creation---love the added diecuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. That snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the sparkle on the snowman and both of the Memory Box dies are perfect with him. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made the snowman sparkle. Great card. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the sparkle and the cute snowman.

    Thanks for joining us at My mum's craft shop.

    Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!