Catch the Bug Challenge Blog is currently celebrating the Bugaboo Stamps Birthday!
That's right.....it's a party, complete with prizes and fun because.....
Bugaboo Stamps is celebrating it's second year!
That's right!! Bugaboo Stamps is turning TWO! Wow! I can't believe it's been two years, already, and to celebrate, the Design Team is holding a
Blog Hop Birthday Bash
& Week Long Celebration!
Check out these great prizes up for grabs this week!
- Grand Prize - One randomly selected entrant that has 1) completed the blog hop and 2) participated in the "regular" challenge and mini challenges will receive one free set per month for all of 2012.
- Second Place Prize - One randomly selected entrant that has participated in each of the mini challenges will get to be a Bugaboo Guest Design for February, March & April PLUS the New Release Set for the week.
- 01/14/2012 Challenge - We'll be offering our usual seven, four, and two digi prize packs.
- 01/15/2012 Stella Says Sketch Challenge - We'll be offering our usual seven, four and two digi prize packs.
- 01/14/2012 Blog Hop - Each DT member will randomly select a winner from among the people that commented on their blog hop post to win the image they used for their card/project for the hop.
- One WINNER for EACH Mini-Challenge will get the New Release set for the week.
- You have until Saturday, January 21, 7am ET to enter your projects for a chance to win!
To join in the sketch challenge this week, we'd love to see your birthday celebration cards!
I hope you'll help us celebrate by joining in the fun! We'll have a new mini-challenge each day this week, and every day's challenge comes with a chance to WIN!
I know you didn't come by to read my chatter, so without further ado, here's today's mini-challenge:
We want to see to see you include anything in two's on your project!
Here - I've used two brads, and two designer papers.
Click Image to Enlarge
My card uses one of the many Numbers images in the store, Fireman Numbers - Two.
I've used some ld DCWV Celebrations papers, ribbon, an EK Success Punch and a couple of brads from my stash. A simple layout for this, but I think it would make a cute little boy card. :0)
Now that you've been inspired ( I hope!), why not head over to the Bugaboo Stamps store and pick up this cutie for yourself?
While you're there, don't miss the Daily Deal that Jodie has posted, and be sure to check back every day for a new "doesn't get any better than this!" price on some super sweet Bugaboo images!
I'd love to see you enter in the challenge over at Catch the Bug, too! The challenge blog is also where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Your next stop along our
Birthday Blog Hop
is Kendra's blog!
....and remember, if you should get lost along your way of hopping, you can always go back to
Catch the Bug for a complete list of links! :0)
This card has been entered into the following challenges: