Search This Blog

June 7, 2012

An OBG Cupcake Card for Catch the Bug


Hi, everyone!
Thursday's are Oldie But Goodie Days at Catch the Bug Blog! 
I was drooling over this card while I was creating, so pardon any slobber marks! ;0) Mmmmm......cupcakes are so yummy!!
This image is called Cupcake - Word Block.

Click Image to Enlarge

The card is made using a MS Corner and border punch to create the nested mats. I added some Stickles to bling up the cupcake image, and a few Boutique Brads that I have had "forever" in my stash.
For coloring theimage, I used PSE, but got a little creative with the colors of the words on this block - it was a fun exercise using the Magic Wand Tool!

You can check out all the great images that Jodie has to offer, at the Bugaboo Store here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the other OBG creations over at Catch the Bug, and visit the Design Team....you can click on their blog links located in the left side bar of my blog for great Bugaboo eye candy! <<===========
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!