Search This Blog

December 13, 2012

MFTWSC102 A Sketch Challenge Card for SCS

Hi, everyone!
A couple things to share with you this morning: First,
I haven't been on Splitcoaststampers in eons, at least not for uploading tom y gallery, that is! (I do check out tutorials there, frequently). I was poking through my box of dies today, and came across some MFT Die-namics that I recently won on a blog hop. I decided to put together a card for this week's sketch challenge on the SCS MFT forum, MFTWSC102. Here's the card I made:

Click Here to Enlarge

Materials List
Stampin Up Card Stock - Mint Medley, Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink - Garden Green
Embossing Folders - Sizzix - Thin Ice; Paper Studio - Holly & Berries
MFT Die-Namics - Christmas Ornaments
Memory Box Dies - Snowflake Corner, Dainty Bows
Stampin Up Punch - Curly Label
Spellbinders Dies - Labels One, Dec Labels One
Rhinestones
Stickles Glitter Glue - Eucalyptus
EK Success Punch - Looped Circles Chain

Here is the sketch I used:

That's it for me today, folks! I have tons of running to do this morning, so I better head out!
Thanks for stopping by!
If you like my card, please leave me a comment, and consider following me so you can
stay up-to-date on my other creations. =====>>

Happy Crafting!

Oh, wait! I said I had a couple things to share! SVGCuts.com is having a 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! Today is Day 12, and they are giving away a Silhouette machine package, with the Designer Studio Software, and a $25 gift card to their store! You don't have to purchase anything to win, just click HERE to enter for a chance!

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Cheryl. A great combination of embossing and dies. Thanks for sharing this with us in our Christmas Challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, love the mint green and white combo, Cheryl! Wonderful embossing and the corner element is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty - such cool, clean colours. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles this month - hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card , I love the colours you have used.

    Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Cheryl love the colours and your gorgeous design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card with beautiful textures. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!

    Kim, TSB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great embossing!...thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your combination of colour, dies and embossing. Very effective. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Unstampabelles this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card I love that snowflake corner die too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for playing along with The Stamping Boutique Challenge #62 - Ornaments. I hope you will play along with us as we do our last 2 challenges. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty, love your colors. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely stylish card, love the colour and I love the corner die too (I've just bought it!). Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!