Search This Blog

January 31, 2013

An Oldie But Goodie - Ahead on next Christmas!


Hi, everyone!
Thursday's are Oldie But Goodie Days at Catch the Bug Blog
Today I am showcasing Rudolph - Stars
I used my Prismacolor pencils on this, and an already-past Stella Says Sketch layout that you can find here. This was actually my very first Gamsol Technique attempt! Not bad, but not great, either. Hehe!

Click Image to Enlarge

Like I said in my blog post title - this is me working ahead for next Christmas! lol! I have had a tendency to be way behind the Christmas card creating in the past couple years, and I do not do well with last-minute crafting! So..........I'm counting this as step one in my "get it together" resolution of being ahead next season. :0)

You can check out all the great images that Jodie has to offer, at the Bugaboo Store here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the other OBG creations over at Catch the Bug, and visit the Design Team....you can click on their blog links located in the left side bar of my blog for great Bugaboo eye candy! <<===========
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>
Happy Crafting!

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! Glad to see I'm not the only one trying to get her Christmas cards done early for this year. I'm trying to make at least one a week. Hmmm. I need to catch up already. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I need to do that too! Would be great to have them all done before December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable and I say he's a dear and with those stars he can be celebrating anything...cough cough, sneeze sneeze, hack hack..haha Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, and great papers.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Cheryl Ann, love those papers & image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!