Search This Blog

February 16, 2013

February BINGO Challenge at Catch the Bug Blog


It's Saturday, which means a new challenge over at Catch the Bug today! We are hosting our monthly B-I-N-G-O Card Challenge! 

Without further ado , here is this weeks Catch the Bug 
Bingo Card:

Isn't this BINGO Card the coolest?! So many choices!
You may choose three squares: horizontal, vertical, or diagonal!

I chose to use the first column of requirements for my card this week (Red, Paper Piecing, Ribbon).
I am stretching it a bit on my "ribbon", as I am including the ribbon on the image, around the balloon, as my qualification. I know, I know.....(bows head in shame)! I didn't want to use any real ribbon on this card, as it has to be mailed to my sweet little niece. You'll give me a "pass" on this, right?!
My card features one of the Bugaboo Stamps,  Kidz Girl - Hot Air Balloon image!
 It, and the other great Kidz images, are available in the Bugaboo Stamps Store! Hop on over and check them out!

I used an SVG banner that I made for the border on this card. I created a shadow for it, then used the red heart cutouts beneath that for a little something "extra". I also added a tiny heart punch to the balloon. My dp is something I made in PSE. The scallop oval and oval are Spellbinders dies.

Click Image to Enlarge

Supplies Used
AC Card Stock
Spellbinders - Scallop Oval, Oval
SVG by Me
DP by Me

So, let's see your card this week! Pick your BINGO daubs (you can go horizontal, vertical or diagonal), whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!

By entering your project, you could win up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

Please check out the rest of the Design Team goodies while you're there! These peeps are filled with talent, full of good tips and ideas......and loaded with eye-candy-inspiring ideas! I am so honored to be part of the group!
<=====Their blog links can all be found in my left sidebar! :0)

Pick up this cute Bugaboo image, and others, over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, and make sure you also jump over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: it's where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
If you enjoyed your visit, please consider following me ======>>

This card has been entered into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - Dies & Punches
Little Claire's - Love & Romance
Wags n' Whiskers - Love

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I love the cloud background paper, your sweet banner and that darling digi image! Great job with the bingo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I'm with Deloris...she's a cutie! Lovely banner you made and it gets me happy and ready for Spring..ok..I DID love the snow today. Ok...I think ribbon and banner can be the same...you have MY ok..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that banner below the hot air balloon, Cheryl. Fab color combo! Love the cloud dp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my-you are so talented-svgs and DP too...how cool is that! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    Thanks for playing with us at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this at the blog and thought I already commented about how much I like this! Love how you used the clouds for both the oval and the main background! Got to try that. And that image is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!