Search This Blog

April 18, 2014

A Bit of Digital Fun Today

Happy Easter Weekend!

I am dealing with grey skies and rain today, so decided to sit down and do some digital "playing around" in my PSE to avoid the outdoors.
First, I scanned in my stamped images from an old Stampin' Up set, Brushstroke Hummingbird. This set is from back in the day when I was a demo for SU. I love it. It is so pretty.......very "doodle-y"! :)

Click Image to Enlarge

I colored all my lines, and I had sized three different digital stamps of the flower vine to create the cluster on my card. I had to rotate the images a bit to fit them into place where I wanted to. If you enlarge the image to look closer, you should be able to see the two different green tones on the stems and leaves. That was a bit of trickiness to achieve, but I'm glad I was patient with myself 
 I really like the way it looks. I added a typed sentiment, and few tiny rhinestones on the bottom, and a strip of a pattern I printed up.

That's it from me today. I hope you'll come back to visit again tomorrow, when I post my weekly Saturday Challenge card for Catch the Bug Blog !

Happy Crafting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I truly appreciate it, and would love it if you would leave me a comment so I know you came to visit!
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

Challenges Entered


7 comments:

  1. Fun! I sure wish I was techie like you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, simple, elegant design,Cheryl! Love the pink and green colour combo!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge & Happy Easter! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you really are masterful at manipulating digital images. Your card looks wonderful. Glad you shared it with us at the Sister Act Blog. Hugs, Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for playing in the A Creative Need challenge, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspirational. I too like to dabble with my Photshop and create .

    This is lovely Great colour choice.

    Thanks for joining in with us in the Stamping Dragon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely! Great colors and the scan is so nice and clear...I would think it was a "real" stamp.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!