Search This Blog

April 20, 2014

Stella Says Sketch #208 at Catch the Bug Blog



It's Sunday, the "every-other" kind at Catch the Bug, and time for another
Stella Says Sketch Challenge
#208

Click Image to Enlarge

For my card today, I've used two of the Bugaboo Stamps images from one of the Mini Sets. The Mini Set I pulled the sentiment and flowers from is called is called Mini Set - Flower Garden. As you can see from the sketch below, I changed around placement of the image and the sentiment. I wanted the sentiment to be large, and the card statement.
I created the floral tag for the sentiment in my Silhouette software, and I did some Print and Cut technique with the sentiment and flowers. My leafy vine is a Cheery Lynn Die,
 Mini Fanciful Flourish - B117S. I added a touch of Stickles, Star Dust to the flower centers, and to the small flower on the sentiment. My border was punched with an EK Success punch.

Here's the current Stella sketch to follow. We'd love to have you play along with the challenge, and hope that this sketch provides you the inspiration you need!

Click Image to Enlarge

That's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by.........please stay a while longer, and browse! :0) If you like what I do, why not consider following me? ========== > >

Now it's your turn to make this sketch shine! Whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!
By entering your project, you could 
WIN up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

Pick up this cute Bugaboo image, and others, over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, and make sure you also jump over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: it's where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!


One more thing before I wrap this up....be on the lookout for the upcoming Bugaboo Christmas in July Week Long Celebration! This is always a favorite, with lots of FREE images given away for participating in our challenges that week! I'll have more details on that as the date draws nearer.
 

Also, I am now assisting the DT Coordinator with some of the more routine things at Catch the Bug Blog to fill in some time for our wonderful Ms. Min, who is expecting Baby #1, and is happily preparing for the arrival! I'm helping out with some posting duties, and I'm also helping out by choosing a Bugaboo Stamps Fan of the Month! So......if you're a fan of Bugaboo Stamps (and who isn't, right?!), make sure you're posting your Bugaboo cards on your blog because I'm poking around Blog-land looking for YOU! :)

Happy Crafting!

Challenges Entered

10 comments:

  1. That blue and yellow scheme is so pretty. Love all your pretty cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow again a beautiful card. I love the color choices and the background paper is wonderful really shows off the sentiment and I like the die choices. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sentiment and love your papers and card design..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Make It Feminine
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is lovely Cheryl and just perfect for our Dies and Punches theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the focus on the sentiment, Cheryl, and the dp you chose for your background is perfect for htat sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background. Love your fabulous leafy flourish and flowers and they all go together perfectly.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jolie !
    Merci pour ta participation au squirrel and the fox challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have never thought to put digi flowers on a die cut vine. Your card is WAY inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!