Search This Blog

July 19, 2014

My Bingo Blunder


It's Saturday, which means a new challenge over at Catch the Bug today! We are hosting our monthly B-I-N-G-O Card Challenge! 

Without further ado , here is this weeks Catch the Bug 
Bingo Card:

Isn't this BINGO Card the coolest?! So many choices!
You may choose three squares: horizontal, vertical, or diagonal!

I had a little blunder when making this card: I had planned on using the the middle row of squares: Border Punch, Bling and No DP.....well, I had my card all done, and decided it needed a "little something extra", so I added my two banners. Oops! Now there's dp! lol! That's what I get for not double checking my board before making a change, right?! Well, I was fortunate that my card still qualified as a BINGO by using the middle column: Stripes, Bling and Bugaboo Image. Woohoo! Saved! lol!

My card features the Bugaboo Stamps AKV Girl Celebrate image. I used an EK Success Border Punch, Starry Night. I punched white card stock with the edger, then I punched some red and blue card stock to use the stars. I pushed them back into the respective negative in the border. I used some tiny rhinestones on my stars for bling, as well as some Stickles Star Dust on my image. My frames were cut with my Silhouette Portrait, and my banners I hand cut from some scrap.

Click Image to Enlarge

So, let's see your card this week! Pick your BINGO daubs (you can go horizontal, vertical or diagonal), whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!
By entering your project, you could win up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

There are more super in the Bugaboo Stamps Store
Hop on over and check them out! Don't forget to look at all the New Images this Month, and the Sale Section! There's always something great happening at Bugaboo Stamps!

 One more thing before I wrap this up....
I am now assisting the DT Coordinator with some of the more routine things at Catch the Bug Blog to fill in some time for our wonderful Ms. Min, who is expecting Baby #1, and is happily preparing for the arrival! I'm helping out with some posting duties, and I'm also helping out by choosing a Bugaboo Stamps Fan of the Month! So......if you're a fan of Bugaboo Stamps (and who isn't, right?!), make sure you're posting your Bugaboo cards on your blog because I'm poking around Blog-land looking for YOU! :)

Happy Crafting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I truly appreciate it, and would love it if you would leave me a comment so I know you came to visit!
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Cheryl, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, and nice save, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very patriotic and wonderfully CAS. Yup, been there and done that with bingo's before.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!