Search This Blog

October 18, 2014

Bingo!, Boo! and Bling!

It's Saturday, which means a new challenge over at Catch the Bug today! We are hosting our monthly B-I-N-G-O Card Challenge! 

Without further ado , here is this weeks Catch the Bug 
Bingo Card:

Isn't this BINGO Card SPOOK-tacular?! So many choices!
You may choose three squares: horizontal, vertical, or diagonal!

For my BINGO squares, I chose to use the "Ghost", "Player's Choice" (I picked the "Bugaboo Image") and the "Glitter"
My card features the Bugaboo Stamps Halloween Peeker - Ghost 2 image. I turned my digi into a cutting file (with permission!). I added the "Boo!" to the image, and used some Stickles to glam up the candy corn cuts, and also on my spider web flourish. If you look close enough, you may even be able to pick up the glimmer of the spiders red eyes.

Click Image to Enlarge

So, let's see your card this week! Pick your BINGO daubs (you can go horizontal, vertical or diagonal), whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!
By entering your project, you could win up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

There are more super in the Bugaboo Stamps Store
Hop on over and check them out! Don't forget to look at all the New Images this Month, and the Sale Section! There's always something great happening at Bugaboo Stamps!

 One more thing before I wrap this up....
I am now assisting the DT Coordinator with some of the more routine things at Catch the Bug Blog to fill in some time for our wonderful Ms. Min, who is expecting Baby #1, and is happily preparing for the arrival! I'm helping out with some posting duties, and I'm also helping out by choosing a Bugaboo Stamps Fan of the Month! So......if you're a fan of Bugaboo Stamps (and who isn't, right?!), make sure you're posting your Bugaboo cards on your blog because I'm poking around Blog-land looking for YOU! :)

Happy Crafting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I truly appreciate it, and would love it if you would leave me a comment so I know you came to visit!
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. Super fun! Love that ghost and the spider hanging down from the web! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun with that glitter candy corn!! I love when you make the digi's a cut file like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sparkly candy corn, I want to eat it, lol. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute loving the candy corn glitter. (cant stand eating them..no taste) love the ghost and the boo. Great card and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling little ghost peeking out from behind that candy corn, Cheryl ! Love the sparkle and the striped paper you chose. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!