Search This Blog

October 11, 2014

Fall is in the Air!

It's Saturday, which means a new challenge over at Catch the Bug today! 

This week's theme is 
Fall/Autumn

It's nice to have some fall color on the trees, some crisp mornings and I love the change of the winds at this time of year! For our challenge this week, we want you to tap into the season! However the Autumn Season inspires you, we want to see it in your project!

Today I am using the Brat Autumn Pumpkin image from Bugaboo Stamps.  He is doing one of our favorite traditions, it seems......which is picking out the pumpkin!!

Click Image to Enlarge

I colored him in PhotoShop Elements. I've been working on my shadows and shading more, but I made the mistake of photographing this card next to my tall candy jar, so the light reflected shadows off the jar onto my card, and it detracts from the shadows I actually colored. :( Oops! I would have used one of my back up pics, but they turned out fuzzy! My batteries must be running low, or something.
Anyhow, I cropped off part of my image base at an angle, then added a couple banners and brads. I had some small leaves ready to put on the card, too, but they just weren't working out. Ever have those days?? 

Now it's your turn to pick a favorite image, or try something new from Bugaboo Stamps, whip up your project and head on over to enter it into the Mr. Linky!

By entering your project, you could win up to TEN Bugaboo images!
Head on over to Catch the Bug to play along!

One more thing before I wrap this up....
I am now assisting the DT Coordinator with some of the more routine things at Catch the Bug Blog to fill in some time for our wonderful Ms. Min, who is expecting Baby #1, and is happily preparing for the arrival! I'm helping out with some posting duties, and I'm also helping out by choosing a Bugaboo Stamps Fan of the Month! So......if you're a fan of Bugaboo Stamps (and who isn't, right?!), make sure you're posting your Bugaboo cards on your blog because I'm poking around Blog-land looking for YOU! :)

Happy Crafting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I truly appreciate it, and would love it if you would leave me a comment so I know you came to visit!
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

4 comments:

  1. He's a real cutie! One of my favorite Bugaboo digi images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like a little boy to pick the biggest punkin' in the patch! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Cheryl ! Terrific job with the Photoshop and I love the CAS design. Congrats on stepping in for Min. I know you'll do a great job. :-D I'm off to find a Bugaboo image for my challenge entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pick for fall. Cute little banners and pumpkin to finish this off!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!