Search This Blog

March 11, 2011

Weekend Freebie

Hi, everyone!
Just a quickie today - I've been feeling a bit under the weather. I made this svg thinking about the upcoming St. Patrick's Day festivities, but it would also make a great 21st birthday card, and even a masculine card! I was also thinking it would be great on a scrapbook page of photos from a night out on the town with friends. :0)
The svg contains the beer stein layers and the Cheers! sentiment. The card shown here is an A2, turned on it's side (4.25" x 5.5"). To download the freebie, visit the left sidebar of the blog and click on "Beer Steins". :0)
Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Cheryl
    This is a great svg. Thanks.
    I used your Shamrock Bubble Frame on a card for St. Patrick's day. Will let you know when I post it on the blog if you care to see what I did.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! Ugh! I know how you feel ( comment on my blog about being behind on comments) I am soooo far behind! Only have a sec but wanted to say thanks for stopping by! And wanted to say hi back!!! hehehehe ((( hugs )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT! Hubby's b-day is St. Pat's day and I was wondering what to make... wonder no more!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying. Out my new iPad 2. Love the card. Think I may like your mug better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I love all your artwork. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing a great svg.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!