Search This Blog

April 26, 2010

An accomplishment!

Today I finished a single page layout that I started Sunday morning. The awful gloom of the weather had knocked me flat in the afternoon, so I slept. I had to work today, so I bee-lined to my craft room afterwards to finish this!

A lot of retired colors on this page, but they matched the clothing in the photo well, and I had them, so.......deplete them I am! :)

Material List

Paper COmpany Light Blue Cardstock
Stmapin Up Marigold Morning, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Barely Banana
Stampin Up Bold Bright Brads
Stampin Up Cuddles & Tickles DP
Stampin Up Five Petal Flower Punch
Marvy Medium Flower Punch
Zots
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
(I did this to the title letters, but the pic didn't pick it up)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!