Search This Blog

April 25, 2010

Oh I wish I were there!

This lucky young man took a trip with his family to Ireland, and the pictures were sent to me to be included in the scrapbook I'm working on for his mom.



Material List

Stampin Up Ballet Blue, Handsome Hunter, Whisper White, Barely Banana, Basic Black
HOTP Designer Paper
BlackMoor Castle Font
Cricut & Sure Cuts A Lot
Basic Shapes File Heart & Oval (welded to make the shamrocks)
Paper Company Mulberry Paper
Tearing Edge Ruler
Copper Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Sponge Stamp
VersaMark Ink
Cuttlebug & Floral Screen Embossing Folder
Hinge SVG from Wanda's Cards & Crafts
Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Just wonderful....only thing missing is me standing beside him waving to you. You did a WoNDERFUL job. Is this a friend you are doing this for love?

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!