Search This Blog

April 24, 2010

Busy, busy!

Today was spent doing housework, light shopping, mowing the grass and working on a layout.
This layout doesn't have the journaling on it, yet (I'm waiting for the information from the person I am doing this for). The journaling will be in the top left corner of the left page.
This is a two page layout. I used a bunch of papers and scrap from my stash - no particular brand to list, sorry. All the squares along the top and bottom are 1-3/4" with a 2" base layer. The two square photos on the right page are 5" square, the small photo is 4" x 5", and the largest photo on the far left is a 5" x 7". I really like the look of the layout with the larger photos!
Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!