Search This Blog

August 25, 2010

The last school themed Wednesday Scrap Challenge

Today is the final Scrap Challenge for August. But no worries....there are more challenges planned on Melanie's Blog for September, so hop on over!




This card front is shaped around the apple, so the confetti cream card stock you see on the far right is actually the inside of the card. I used my SCAL to trace a Meljen's Digi-Stamp to create the card base, and then I also cut out the apple part of her image (so the red apple is actually a layer on top of the original printed, colored image).
I made the ruler with a scrap piece of yellow paper, some sponging, and a colored pencil for the lines and numbering. The scalloped shapes were cut with some hand-punches, and I added a couple of CTMH Chocolate brads to define the edge of the card front. The digi stamp is colored with my Prisma Pencils. 



Please join Melanie, and the rest of the DT over at Scrappily Ever After all month for more great school-time inspiration! And if you like what you see, please leave some love! Everyone likes to know they're efforts are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!