Search This Blog

August 24, 2010

New Step Card File - Baby

I made this card over the past few days. Lots of tweaking and time have gone into this one! I have the SVG file for sale on my Etsy Shop, Cafexpressions for only $1.50. The file includes all the elements, plus the card base and it cuts like butter! :)
Lots of possibilities with this one! Change up the colors for a boy or girl! Use it for a baby shower or as a birthday card!


This card was made using my Baby Step Card SVG File

This file is no longer available through Etsy!
If you wish to purchase the file, cost is $1.50. I accept Paypal payments only for my files. Payment can be sent to my yahoo email address. Please make sure to include the email address you want me to send the file to in your payment, as well as a note indicating which of my files you are purchasing.
Thank you!
email: cherylfirst1@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Can't wait to try it. Thank you Thank you

    blessings, patchworkhen

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!