Search This Blog

August 21, 2010

Sketch Saturday 117

Today I worked on a card for Sketch Saturday, #117 Sketch. Here is the sketch that was posted

And here is the card I created.

I had scanned him, and he's not very crisp because of the dimensional Pearls I used, so here's another picture of him from a photo I took. I slanted the card to catch the shimmer of the gel pens and the shiny part of the ribbon a little more.

I was almost done with him when I had a little mishap with some green ink (presumaby from a sponge dauber that was rolling around, but I can't be sure if it was that or ink on my wrist). I had to place the top bauble a bit more into the white circle to cover up my "mess", so the placement of the design is a bit off to me, but I guess it's better than having to start all over! lol!!!

1 comment:

  1. We all have to be clever about hiding little boo boo's now and then! (*wink*) Your card is adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!