Search This Blog

August 11, 2010

"Thank You!" to the teachers! Scrap Challenge Wednesday & Freebie DigiPaper

Today is a Scrap Challenge Wednesday at Scrappily Ever After, and the them this month is "Back To School", so I created this thank you card for the teacher! I don't think we pay teachers nearly enough money for the amount of time that we entrust them with our #1 assets - our children!

I used SVGCuts.com "Back To School" Digicart to make the apple, and then I hand wrote "Thank You" on it in a platinum gel pen. (Tough to see with the photo). The image is a digi-stamp that I purchased from Bugaboo Stamps, awwwwww, lovin' the stuff from them!!!
All the paper is from my scrap pile, including the card base, and the white that I used to print the image on (go me! lol!)
Thanks for stopping by! If you like my card, please leave me some love!
I put together a cute-sy digi-paper for today's freebie. I found this adorable little teddy bear, and I think he would be so cute on a kindergartners scrap page!
You can download him HERE

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute....you got me hooked on Bugaboo digis. Love the background freebie. Didn't have the school svgcuts set...wish I did!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!