Search This Blog

November 30, 2010

A roll.....finally!

Hi, everyone! I managed to complete two more cards (same design on both) last night! Yay!
This is another Bugaboo Stamps digi, from teh Poppi Penguin Christmas collection that I recently purchased.
For the card base on this one, I welded some of the Christmas Lightbulbs from the SVGCuts.com Comet's Candy Land collection, to the Swirlies card base from the SVGCuts.com Salimah's Square Cards collection.  I then cut colored light pieces to layer on top of the welded cuts. Looking at it now, I probably could have not done the welding to the swirl, and it still would have turned out, but I do like it! :)
I used some paper glaze on the lights, Stickles on the ends. My penguin image was colored in PSE. I'm playing around with learning to color things digitally, and I am having so much fun! I used some gradients, textures, and even a pattern on this image. I added some of the paper glaze to the bulbs on tree, the star, and  on Poppi's feet and beak.
Hope you like it!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful for your awesome files. Thank you so much. For some reason it wouldn't let me download the step card gingerbread, but I am thrilled with the ones I have. Your very generous.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!