Search This Blog

November 29, 2010

Winter Card

Still plugging away at making cards, I decided to do some shopping over at Bugaboo Stamps! Jodie has been having a 50% off sale all month, so if you haven't already picked some up, what are you waiting for?! Her sale will be over tomorrow! :(
I picked up the great new Snowman Bundle of digi's, and I created this card with him.
I tried taking a photo of the card at an angle, to catch all the sparkle and glitter I had added with my Stickles! :)
I used SVGCuts.com Salimah's Square Cards file for the card base. I have it cut for a 5x5 overall card size.
I've been practicing coloring in images with my PSE program, which is what I did with this snowman image. I then added some Stickles on "everything"! I cut three snowflake shapes out, using the SCAL Library of Shapes, (lots of Stickles on these, too!), and used some rhinestone brads to attach them to the card. The sentiment is something I made on  PSE, and then printed and cut to fit my card. I was intending to give it away as a freebie, but I did not save it to the right resolution, and it prints a bit blurred. Sorry.....maybe the next one I do will be a freebie!
Thanks for checking out my card today! It felt good to be back in the craft room for a few uninterrupted hours! :) I'm hoping for several more this week!
Happy Crafting, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful, fun card....I've been practicing my coloring in PSE also. Great job on the sentiment. I see all the sparkles. Did you say where you got your cute image?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl
    What a fun card this is. Love all the sparkle.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colors! Thanks for sharing the idea with us!

    http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!