Search This Blog

May 11, 2011

Free SVG - Yep....another mat! lol!

Obviously, I have been on a roll with creating mat svg's, as this is my fourth in a very short time frame- lol! I hope you don't mind!! I like them - they come in so handy for card making backgrounds! I was tired of not having shape dies large enough to cover my 5x5 cards as a base layer, so I made up a bunch of layered mats to use. This is another one inspired by the "It's a good thing" lady......(I just do not like here. I think she's pompous! Is it just me?!). The file, when opened, is approximately 4-3/4", but can be resized (I recommend clicking the "keep proportions" option in SCAL so your edge shapes don't distort). A great element for scrapbook pages and photo frames, too! :0)
 I think I may have posted this one a while back: I can't recall....and if so, I promise a new file next week, but I have added the bottom layer and sized top square to it in this file.
Here's what the layers look like stacked
Here is what the layers each look like on their own
Doiley Square Layered Mat

This file is no longer available as a freebie!
If you wish to purchase the file, cost is $1.50. I accept Paypal payments only for my files. Payment can be sent to my yahoo email address. Please make sure to include the email address you want me to send the file to in your payment, as well as a note indicating which of my files you are purchasing.
Thank you!
email: cherylfirst1@yahoo.com

13 comments:

  1. Oh I like I like......headed to Y and then half day of work....need time to visit.....guess you are home! Thank you for the svg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I can so many uses for this mat. Thanks.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great file! Thank you for sharing.

    blessings, patchworkhen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl
    Again, you have just the right thing at the right time to help my creative juices get flowing. THANKS.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryl! Thank for the file! I hope you are having a wonderful week! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. This is a very pretty mat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the SVG mat file and so many others. I need to make a couple of thank you cards and I think I will use this mate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [12 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful file!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mat. I am a big fan of the step cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creative talent - I look forward to creating with your wonderful file.

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!