Search This Blog

August 16, 2011

A Sketch Challenge

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I came across a sketch challenge for a blog that I had never before participated in a challenge at, and I love this sketch, so I am going to play along! Here's the sketch
It's the Faberooney Sketcharooney at the Cupcake Craft Chellenges Blog this week, and they have some wonderful prizes to give away, so head over and join in! It is their 3rd Birthday, and they have a ton of sponsors for the challenge winners, in addition to some "hidden treasure" blog candies (you'll have to go to their blog for the details......it's amazing!).
Recently, I digitized several of my rubber stamps, and I opened up one of the files to play with it today. This card uses images from the Stampin Up retired stamp set called What's Brewin'?. This has always been one of my favorite sets! I did some digital stamping on some Second Avenue papers with this set, using Stampin' Up's digital Chocolate Chip color, and some red and cream colors for the coffee cup. I cut my main image layer with a Nestie (Scalloped Squares), and added a few chocolate colored brads from my stash. I just love pink and brown together, and am pleased with how this turned out - it has been a while since I created with my SU images and sets! :0)
(Click Image to Enlarge)

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you see, please consider becoming a follower - I offer free svg's and digital papers on a rather regular basis, so come on back......you're always welcome to grab your Cuppa' Joe and browse around here! :0)
Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment at Cassa Fluffie! I'm really glad you found us at Cupcake too and hope you will play along again. I really like this card. What a great image and card, love the bean paper too. Good Luck! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card and great papers for your image. Best of luck at CCC this week.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cheryl Ann and such a brilliant choice of papers and image...I fancy a cuppa now lol! Thank you so much for joining in my buried treasure giveaway and for playing along with Cupcake on our special birthday week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a gorgeous card Cheryl, love the matching papers! Glad you found our Cupcake Challenge.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable card! Pleased you could join us for our birthday celebrations at Cupcake this week! Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Cheryl! I love your image and papers and your choice of colours is just perfect! Thank you for the lovely comment you left me and for joining us at Cupcake this week! Good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryl, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your papers are stunning. Thanks for joining in our 3rd birthday challenge over at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!