Search This Blog

September 2, 2011

Weekend Free SVG

Hi, all! Happy Friday! I ope you have fun plans for the long Labor Day weekend! I plan on doing more organizing around the house (and hopefully in my craft space!). I know that doesn't sound too fun, but in the craft space.......mmmmmm........maybe!! ;0)
Anyhow, here is the free svg scalloped tag that I used on my card, yesterday. (Go here to view the post).
The file includes the scalloped bottom layer, with the ribbon slots, and the top layer that I have my chef and sentiment printed on.
Tag, Scalloped Pocket

These SVG files are no longer available for free.
Please visit my SVG's for Sale Page located at the top of this blog.


Happy Crafting!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [03 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!