Search This Blog

December 8, 2011

Meljen sponsors Stampin' With the Dragon



Hi, everyone! I'm here to announce the next Stamping with the Dragon Challenge Blog challenge. It's a sponsored challenge, and our wonderful sponsor this time around is Meljen's Designs! :0) 
We have a theme to follow, and this week it is 
Bling It Christmas. 
We want to see your Christmas Bling!


Meljen's Designs is a collection of digital stamps (and more) designed by Melissa Jenkins. It features critters, children, mice, teddy bears and all sorts of fun cuteness.

Click Image to Enlarge

For my card today, Meljen's Designs offered this adorable Gift Bow Christmas Fairy image for me to play with. I blinged her up with some Stickles Candy Cane and Fairy Dust, and added some 3D Glitter Paint to her outfit (the white stuff). I layered her on a nestie cut red glitter card stock, by DCWV. The dp paper on the right of the card is from my stash, and it's punched on both sides with a MS border punch. I have it layered on top of some red Hershey Kiss foils that I had on my desk (a sweet break in my day! lol!). I added some red satin ribbon and bow, and two pieces of layered embellishes that I have in my stash from a K&Company pack of poinsettia. If you click the pic to enlarge it, you should be able to see just how much bling this little doll has (it's A LOT! I sort of went a little bling overboard!). lol!
I have been a big fan of Meljen's whimsical style for quite some time! If you're not, or even if you are,   familiar with her, be sure to stop by and check out her new online store......right after you stop by the Stamping with the Dragon Challenge Blog to post your entry......you don't want to miss your chance to win some digi images!! The prize up for grabs for this challenge is  
FOUR MELJEN IMAGES FROM HER STORE  


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to stop over at the store to see all the Stampin' Dragon Designs images, and be sure to check out the rest of the highlights on my fellow DT's blogs for more great inspiration! (Their blog links are all located in the left sidebar of my blog for you! :0))

You may also want to hop on over to Design Team Call post! That's right.....Stamping Dragon Designs is looking for some fresh talent! Could it be YOU???!! :0)
Click here to check out the details to apply (it's super easy!), and you can always contact our fabulous DT Corrdinator, Beth, if you have any questions by sending her an email:

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join me next week for more Stampin' Dragon Designs eye candy! Happy Crafting!

This card has been entered into the following challenges: 

8 comments:

  1. She's beautiful....wonderful job Cheryl....I love everything about it...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love her hat and there's lots of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and beautiful card! Love everything on it!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Merry Christmas Challenge!

    Kathleen – Guest Designer
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous cardd! I love the layers on this one! :) Thanks for again with the PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab card! Thanks for joining us at MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous fab colouring thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image you have used here, and the card turned out just wonderfully. Great job on this one, my friend. Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog for our Merry Christmas Challenge. Great entry!
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for entering your beautifully executed creation in our Digistamps 4 Joy "Merry Christmas - no animals" challenge.
    luv n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    DS4J DT LEAD

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!