Search This Blog

January 23, 2012

It's a New Release Day at Paper Pretties!


Hi, everyone!
It's Monday, so it's time for a New Release of Digi Stamps at Paper Pretties!

Every Monday, Paper Pretties has a digital image release and a challenge. They release two new images, complete with sentiments! With Valentine's Day right around the corner, we have some love in store for you! :0)

Lancelot

Q-Pig




 I chose to use the new release image, Q-Pig on my card. I just couldn't resist him. I think he is a very funny little cupid, and I hope you think I did him some justice with my new punches and all the inking I did for background layers. I even made my own dp for this one!

The Paper Pretties Challenge this week is
Create a Valentine Card
You can hop on over to the Paper Pretties Store to pick up these cute new releases, and then head on over to the challenge blog to enter your card! 
You could win three 
Paper Pretties Digis of your choice!
Click Image to Enlarge


Make sure to check out the rest of the wonderful design team members of Paper Pretties, and
don't forget to stop by the store to pick up one of the new releases! The DT blog links are located in myleft sidebar for you!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ciao for now!! :0)



1 comment:

  1. This card made me smile Cheryl, I do like the image and the fabulous design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!