Search This Blog

February 28, 2013

An Oldie But Goodie


Hi, everyone!
Thursday's are Oldie But Goodie Days at Catch the Bug Blog
Today I am using one of my chef images,  Chef Pierre - Test.
I put him on this jar of home-made Smoked Turkey and Wild Rice Soup that I took to a friend.
Admittedly, it is not my best "finish" work - I had a bear of a time putting the image to the band around the jar, and I was rushing (imagine that! Me impatient?! Bah!). It was a well-received thought, though, and that was what mattered, right?! 

Click Image to Enlarge

I would love to offer you the recipe for this, but I am the kind of cook that just "tosses it in" the pot, especially with soups! I can say, this has mushrooms, wild rice, some corn and delicious smoked turkey that I pulled off a leftover turkey carcass from a previous dinner after making my stock for the soup. It smelled like smoked turkey heaven in my house for two days! Mmmmm......

You can check out all the great images that Jodie has to offer, at the Bugaboo Store here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the other OBG creations over at Catch the Bug, and visit the Design Team....you can click on their blog links located in the left side bar of my blog for great Bugaboo eye candy! <<===========
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>

This has been entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Great gift idea! Love how you added the fun chef to the band around the jar! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum yum yum. The extra time time you took to make the brand tells me the nice person you are to decorate the jar. Just receiving the homemade soup in a plastic container would had thrilled ME! Cute cute! And again... A big yum yum yum! Wish buckys did smoked turkey at Easter .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I love the band around your soup and it is a wonderful gift idea. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy creation love how you dressed it up. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Inky Impressions this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Good job!

    We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute. I bet your friend loved it. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful idea...it looks fab :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie & more ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!