Search This Blog

February 28, 2013

Splashing with Sassy Cheryl's

Hi, everyone!
I recently hit the Bargain Bin Sale at Sassy Cheryl's Stamps; she's moving her store, so all of her Bargain Bin images won't be available any longer (today is the last day of the sale for these!) - I snatched up a bunch!
This week, she is having a Monochromatic Blue Challenge on her challenge blog, so I colored up one of my new digi's for it.
You ever have an idea that just doesn't work out on paper as it was in your head?? Well, sadly, this is one of mine. It would only figure.......I actually, for once, was happy with the hair, which is something I always struggle with! lol! No worries, though, I still think she's a cutie-pie!
She is colored in with my Prismacolor Pencils, and I added a little wave embellish, punched with a Fiskars punch, and a boutique brad I have had in my stash for AGES! The borders on my layers are from an EK Success punch.

Click to Enlarge

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Oh My! What a cutie! LOve that punch it makes her look to be surrounded with bubbles..FABulous paper too.
    I LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh! I think this is pure sweetness! your coloring is great!
    thanks for playing along with us in our Sassy Cheryl's Blue challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that sweet image and your coloring is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummmm.....something ate my comment I left...haha I love it..yup, the hair looks great but I love the WHOLE thing. I bought that border punch a while back after seeing you use it on a card. Now you have inspired me to get it out, dust it off and use it. I am a big fan of bubble baths...I know I know...too many are good for us...I just said I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... catchy title! so cute!! thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just too adorable. Your coloring is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your coloring with the Prismas. It's a stunner of a card.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe...great job hitting the Bargain Bin!! There were so many "funtabulous" Sassy Cheryl images there...I picked up a few myself! Love this card...Sassy Sally is so adorable in her bathtub! Your coloring is gorgeous...you seriously rocked those pencils!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's for this week's "Blue" challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just as cute as can be! I love what you've done with her...bubbles everywhere! Makes me smile! I'm so glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!