Search This Blog

May 15, 2014

An Oldie But Goodie, You're Out of this World!


It's time for an Oldie But Goodie over at Catch the Bug Blog! The fantastic, uber-talented DT have all kinds of great inspiration over there, so please stop over for some eye-candy, and to show the teamies that their hard work is appreciated by leaving them a little bit of love! :)

This is a CAS, clean and simple, card. I have been making a TON of CAS cards, as you may have noticed. I'm still trying to diminsih my scrap paper piles, and it's harder to find matching pieces, so fewer, simpler card layouts have been my norm, and probably will be for quite aome time. I do still love making my little die-cut scenes, but those haven't been accompanying my digis, so.......for another time!

Anyhow, my image is called Out of this World Block.I had digitally removed the frame around the image. I grabbed a piece of leftover CTMH paper, from a pack called You Rock!, for this one. I added some Stickles Star Dust to the martian's helmet, and to the asteroid belt around the planet. The dangling stars, the stars of the image, and the little dots on the image are all glazed with Glossy Accents. The swirly die-cut was cut out with my Silhouette, and the stars were the negative from my EK Success Starry Nigh Corner Punch

Click Image to Enlarge

Pick up this cute Bugaboo image, and others, over at the Bugaboo Stamps Store, and make sure you also jump over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: it's where you can find out all the lastest "dish" on what challenges are happening and what other challenge sites that Bugaboo is sponsoring (more chances to win some free Bugaboo!). It's also where you can check out all the other fantastic DT projects, including the OBG (Oldie But Goodie) stuff, the ABC (Anything But a Card) items, and the Tuesday New Releases......plus so much more!

Challenges Entered:

A Song in Your He(ART) - Let's Hear it for the Boy
Baffies Kreativladen - For a Man
Simon Says Stamp - Die Cuts

4 comments:

  1. love your card thank you for joining a song in your heart challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Baffies Shop Blog-Challenge. hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete

  3. eine klasse männerkarte ist dir da gelungen.

    danke für die TN bei Baffies ShopBlog- challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!